Terms & Conditions
1. All bikes are hired subject to availability.
2. You need to be 30 years old or older to rent any of our motorbikes.
3. You need to have had your driving license for 125cc+ minimum 5 years to rent any of our motorbikes.
4. Customers are urged to be sure of the dates and choice of bike before booking as we take full payment for the hire period, once taken this is non-
5. Once booking is made no full or partial refunds will be made if the bike is returned early, cancelled or not collected.
6. At the time of collection of your bike, we will take a deposit of 800€.
7. Payment of deposit can only be made by debit or credit card. This is taken on a pre authorisation basis, this is where the funds for the deposit are
reserved by your bank in case of any damage, theft or charges incurred whilst the bike is in your possession, on signing the hire agreement form you
are authorising Luxmotoradventure to debit your card for any additional charges, these include: extended rental periods, damage, late charges, fuel
refills, punctures or unpaid penalty charges.
8. Deposit will be refunded when vehicle is returned undamaged (subject to inspection). If bikes are returned dirty, a full inspection cannot be made until
the bike has been cleaned, this will not be done immediately or while you wait.
9. In the event of an accident during your hire, should the bike become unusable or un repairable within your hire period, we offer no full or partial
refunds on rentals paid nor a replacement bike.
10. In the event of an accident or rider error, for example wrong fuel, loss of keys etc, you will be covered with breakdown assistance, however you will
be responsible and charged accordingly for repairs, loss, damage, relay, recovery and or repatriation.
11. You are only allowed to drive on public roads to have valid and agreed conditions in the insurance.
12. It is expressly forbidden to use any of our vehicles for competition, rally, trial, track day, motorcross, enduro events, performance test, race of trial of
speed whether between motor vehicles or otherwise.
13. Before any vehicles are released the hirer must provide his/her full driving licence, passport and two utility bills to prove your home address. Foreign
nationals will also be required to provide proof of where they are staying in Luxembourg.
14. EU travel is available on request (additional charges apply for all countries except L, DE, F, B)
15. Gift Vouchers are non refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash and are valid for 2 Year only.
16. All speeding tickets, parking fines, congestion charges, toll charges and any other chargeable offence are the responsibility of the hirer.
17. ALL PENALTY CHARGES THAT ARE DEALT WITH BY OUR COMPANY WILL INCUR AN ADMINISTRATION CHARGE OF 50€ per item.
18. Hirers need to be aware that they are responsible for any damage, excess tyre wear, tyre damage and punctures. They are also responsible for
replacing all fuel used.
19. Please note that any repairs to our vehicles, be it mechanical or bodywork will only be carried our by our authorised repairers. This will be carried out
at a time that is convenient to Luxmotoradventure s.a.r.l.
20. If driver is influenced by alcohol or drugs when driving the motorbike all claims will be subject to insurance company to sue driver for all costs that
Motorcycling is potentially a dangerous pastime! We would like to bring to your attention that customers are covered by full comprehensive insurance
road risk only. Luxmotoradventure s.a.r.l are not responsible for any accidents, mishaps or personal injuries. Luxmotoradventure s.a.r.l do not provide
personal accident insurance.
THESE ARE AN ABBRIVIATED VERSION OF OUR TERMS & CONDITIONS - PLEASE READ OUR FULL TERMS & CONDITIONS ON THE BACK OF
THE HIRE AGREEMENT Terms & Conditions.
Our vision is to maximize the experience for our customers by using a combination of new, "best-in-class" motorcycles,
required safety equipment and needed advice and support to find the best possible attractions around Luxembourg
Luxmotoradventure Copyright © All Rights Reserved